These Printable letterhead templates are used by simply an individual, a short company, and a big organization to give a good impression or overview of it. Every brief piece of information needs a heading to represent the purpose. This heading may include the company logo, name, contact information, and address that is called the letterhead. Other details like phone number, fax number, company website URL can also be added to the letterhead.
Describe Letterhead Template
A letterhead template is an official document that represents the whole organization including the details of name, logo, address, and contact information. This detail is typically written on the top of the sheet to give the first impression. Later it can be printed to use as a physical document. We can use letterhead while exchanging business documents so that recipient comes to know about the company. In any organization, sending business documents is an essential part as it reflects the company brand.
Examples of letterhead templates:
What information you can add to this template?
Every business field needs an appropriate letterhead to represent its company and become professional. The letterhead is usually used for communicating legal notices, approval, and other departmental communication. You can add all necessary information in the letterhead template including:
- Company logo.
- Business name.
- Company registered address.
- Contact information like phone number, fax number, and e-mail address, etc.
- Company website URL.
- VAT number is a legal requirement for invoices.
- Registration number.
- Company mail address etc.
Except for these basic requirements you can also add other information if needed.
Steps to create a letterhead template?
There are many formats to create a template but here we describe the process to make a letterhead in MS Word. If you want to save your time then you can use our readymade templates available on our site. We also created our Letterhead templates in Microsoft Word with some modern and unique styles, so it will be more convenient for you to use them by using these guidelines.
Here we describe the following steps to make your own letterhead template:
- Open MS Word and select new
- Select your company logo and insert it at the top corner of the page.
- Go to the Insert tab and select the text box.
- Insert this text box on the top corner aligned horizontally with the logo.
- Enter your company details in the text box by clicking on the text box.
- Add your company name, address, contact information, fax number, and e-mail address, etc. into the text box.
- Go to the Home tab and change the font size, style and color according to your brand.
- Then take a review and save this document.
- Make a copy of this letter to use and print it whenever you want.
Company Letterhead Template Word
A4 Letterhead Template
Write types of letterhead templates?
Letterhead is used by many businesses to promote their brands and for their company reputation. But today it is used by many individuals for their personal tasks. These personal letterheads are used to identify the family, the person who gives, and the one who receives the letter. There are many types of letterhead templates used today but the most common types are described below:
- Standard letterhead: This letter is generated by a company that contains cooperate letterhead. It has a simple format and standard pattern.
- Custom letterhead: It is usually used by the world custom as a memo and this kind of letterhead is used in many ways.
- Specialized letterhead: It is created by a specialized company or a business and contains a professional pattern. It may be related to different departments of a company for example marketing department has its marketing letterhead and the sales department has its own sales letterhead etc.
- Executive letterhead: It is the most specific letterhead that usually relates to a specific individual. For example, any letter from the head and CEO of a company contain executive letterhead to a specific person.
Modern Letterhead Template Free Download
Google Free Letterhead Templates
Simple Letterhead Template
How we can use these letterheads?
A letterhead is important for the representation of any organization or department. There are the following uses of letterhead:
- We use it to approach your possible client.
- To give a brand to your contract between two companies.
- You can use it to make your letter fulfilled for a new job.
- It is also used while making the invoices of a company.
- It is used on the legal documents of the company for recognition.
- We use it to record the meetings about our business.
- We also use it for personal communication.
- An effective letterhead contains business goals.
You can save this letterhead and used it again and again when you want.
To save your time our site provides many different kinds of letterhead templates. These templates are designed in MS Word, PDF, Google docs, and many other formats. These are prepared in a professional manner for many purposes with standard fonts, styles, and colors. You just click on the download button to download this template. You can also edit it to add you’re necessary information and take a print of it.